Friday, July 17, 2009

First International Flight!

Laving family and friends was cery though- and not fun one bit. As I approached my gate, I heard my name called out on the intercom... It was very good news! I got upgraded to business class!! More foot room, better food, bigger bathrooms, socks, blankets, pillow, personal movie screen!! It was great! And i even got a little cosmetic bag with a toothbrush, comb, chapstick...oh the sweet free stuff goes on and on! :) I sat by a kind brittish man. Thank goodness he was a quiet sleeper!!! When I woke up breakfast was served- not as good as my dad's.. but yummy for airplane food!! London is interesting.. a little dirty, a bit smelly, but all around fantastic!! I'll be sitting here for 8 hours.. :( But my next stop: SOUTH AFRICA!!
-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment